How many times have you said that? It’s 29 times for me, and I don’t even want to think about making it 30.
Why? Because it’s been my experience that moving has been, either a little or a lot, painful. Sure, it can be a great adventure, a wonderful re-boot, bla, bla, bla, but for the most part, it’s just plain hard.
- Physically moving will leave you black, blue, sore and strained.
- Mentally, it gets the highest of marks on the “stress-o-meter” by experts in the know.
- Emotionally it will take you from the highest of highs to the lowest of lows and leave you wondering if you remembered to strap your seatbelt.
- And spiritually, moving can leave you wandering around on the backside of the desert for way too long.
Now, in addition to the annual relocating of 40 million Americans, a mass migration is beginning to take place within our borders. The Corona Virus is not only altering how we live, but where we live.
People are leaving big cities, homeowners are being forced to downsize, the elderly are moving in with younger people, and home Hospice is steadily growing in an effort to prevent the cruelty of loved ones dying alone.
If you are, or someone you know is one of these poor unfortunate souls, there are three things you need to know:
1. If you will tell God you need Him, and ask Him to help you, He’ll roll up His sleeves and be headed right your way.
2. There’s no better realtor to lean upon. He’s been in the moving business as long as people have been on the earth. You can trust Him to lead you to just the right place, at just the right time.
“I will keep guiding you with My counsel,
leading you to a glorious destiny.”
Psalm 73:23-24 NLT
3. You’re not alone and somebody cares about you.
“I will be with you constantly until I have finished
giving you everything I have promised.”
Genesis 28:15 NLT
I pray for you every day. And I’ve put down on paper the way I’ve survived, and thrived, through 29 moves in my book, Bounce! Don’t Break…Click here to order a copy: https://azn.to/2DwD5Kf