Wow! You really put a lot into your presentations. This is the best program and best book signing we have ever had.
Penny, I feel like you were here especially for me today. Bless you!
I like what you said about connecting with others. It really is the 3-legged stool that gives us stability.
You’re an awesome individual doing awesome things. Thanks so much for continuing to support Military Families. We appreciate YOU!!! Going through the conference critiques and saw these:
- Mrs. Penny Hunt was great
- The balloon activity was awesome
- Penny has such a positive outlook on life
- Inspirational and very relevant from a real life experience.
- Defined why I needed to be here. Having similar experiences.
- Nice to see another wife (especially an officer wife) say it’s not easy and that every once in a while it’s OK to have a bad time, but need someone to tell you to “cowgirl” up.
- Thanks for being here, Penny!
- Great example
Penny, when I found this card I just had to send it to you.” The card read: “Sometimes success is just getting the wash into the dryer before the mildew sets in!
Thank you, Penny. This is just what our group needed: a good meal with a good time and a good message. You blessed us all!