- What do you suppose the number one cause of stress in the USA today is?
- The death of a loved one, with divorce—which is the death of a marriage—following right behind.
- What do you suppose rolls in as the number two cause of stress?
- Moving! Everyone hates it but that doesn’t stop the nearly 40 million Americans doing it every year!
- When do most people move?
- In the spring and summer—often settling in just before school starts or right after the school year ends.
Click the picture to download a FREE coloring turtle page, compliments of Diana Assad, a new contributor at Just 18 Summers.